VISION PROGRAM STUDY OF CULTIVATION WATER AND CULTIVATION WATER OUT PROGRAM DOMISILI (PDD) BANYUWANGI
Being a nationally recognized Study Program and has superiority in the mastery, development and application of science and technology in the field of aquaculture, especially fish diseases and aquatic environments as well as pioneering development in the field of education and research of independent fishery science based on religious, ethical and Environmental sustainability by staying oriented towards the welfare of the people.
MISSION PROGRAM STUDY OF CULTIVATION WATER AND CULTIVATION OF DOMICILE PROGRAM OUTSIDE (PDD) BANYUWANGI
- Conducting academic education in the field of aquaculture based on modern learning technology that can motivate students to have the confidence and professional ability and a strong desire to develop.
- Conducting groundbreaking, innovative research and innovative high-quality policy research in the field of aquaculture
Undermine the expertise in the field of aquaculture to the water.
- Developing science and technology partnerships and information systems with relevant government and private institutions.
To produce qualified graduates who are able to develop science and technology in fishery and marine field and have moral competitiveness
- Produce innovative research that encourages the development of science and technology in fisheries and marine fields on a national scale and
- Produce community service that can empower the community to be able to solve problems especially in the field of fisheries and marine independently and
- To realize the independence of faculty that is adaptive, creative, proactive towards the demand of science and technology development in fishery and marine field.
Graduates have one ability as a:
A) Manager, b) Entrepreneur, c) Researcher, d) Details of graduate profile of Faculty of Fisheries and Marine are as follows:
- Manager: someone who has the ability to manage a workload and able menjadicommunity leader, especially in the field of fisheries and
- Entrepreneur: someone who has the courage to take risks and ability to develop a business in the field of fisheries and
- Researcher: someone who has the ability to explore the potential of marine and fishery resources through activities
- Lecturer: a person who is able to transfer knowledge and provide understanding to stakeholders in accordance with technological developments in the field of fisheries and
The achievement of graduate study of Aquaculture Study Program, Aquaculture Study Program of Banyuwangi PDD and Fishery and Marine Fisheries Technology Study Program in Graduate Competency Standards (SKL) is stated in three elements, namely attitude, knowledge and skill which is divided into general skill and special.
Aquaculture Study Program and Aquaculture Study Program Program Outside Domicile (PDD) of Banyuwangi
Able to apply science based on religious norms, Pancasila and Citizenship appropriately.
- Able to apply Fisheries and Marine Development Policy with
- Develop logic and analysis in decision making in the field of Fisheries and Marine with
- Able to identify potentials that support the development of fisheries and marine resources with
C. General Skills
- Able to apply the technology of cultivation in activities with environmental and sustainable with.
- Able to develop technology of fishery and marine resources with
- Able to solve various problems in aquaculture especially fish diseases and environmental health of waters with.
D. Special Skills
- Able to master the management of the aquatic environment with
- Able to master seeding technology with
- Able to apply aquaculture technology with
- Able to increase the added value of fishery and marine resources with
- Has the ability to fish business with
- Able to control fish pests and diseases with
- Able to master feed technology and fish nutrition with